Carpenter / painter
Do you want to work with Oslo's largest company, performing inside renovation in private homes? Being employed by De Lilla is about having a good workplace, pleasant colleagues, and competitive terms of employment. De Lilla is a solid company with a stable management that also owns the company.
- Very good salary
- Good working environment
- Company car, tools, telephone, clothes, protective equipment
- Focus on health and safety
- Training and development
- Execution of various tasks within the renovation of private homes
- Demolition, construction of walls, installing windows and doors, sparkling, painting, flooring, installation of kitchens etc.
- Be creative to find good solutions and handle technical challenges
- Responsible for the execution of your own projects from A to Z.
- Plan and order materials and resources together with the project manager
- Make your own decisions to maximize efficiency and minimize costs
- Experience, preferably in private home renovation and rehabilitation
- A strong passion for quality and craftsmanship
- Solution oriented
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently
- Outgoing with a good mood and stand-on will
- A desire to find new solutions in the way we work
- Good self-discipline and an ability to meet set deadlines
- Driving license class B
- You must be fluent in a Scandinavian language or English